link GraphQL Schema definition
- scalar String
link Require by
- CreatePostInput Input type related to _createPost_ mutation. DEPRECATED: use CreatePublicationInput instead. This input will be removed after May 21, 2023.
- CreatePublicationInput Input type related to _createPublication_ mutation.
- Label# Information about a label.
- LabelInput Input related to label creation and edition. The slug value acts as a unique identifier at the project level.
- Organization A billing account on Noticeable that has collaborators, projects and publications.
- PageInfo Information about pagination in a connection.
- Post A post depicts product updates (announcements, changes, fixes, etc.) that users must discover. DEPRECATED: use Publication instead. This type will be removed after May 21, 2023.
- PostAuthor Information related to the person who created a post. DEPRECATED: use PublicationAuthor instead. This type will be removed after May 21, 2023.
- PostAuthorInput Input type for creating or editing post author details. DEPRECATED: use PublicationAuthorInput instead. This input will be removed after May 21, 2023.
- PostContent The post content in different flavors. DEPRECATED: use PublicationContent instead. This type will be removed after May 21, 2023.
- PostEdge A list of edges. DEPRECATED: use PublicationEdge instead. This type will be removed after May 21, 2023.
- Project A project keeps posts and other data isolated from another project.
- ProjectEdge A list of edges.
- Publication A publication depicts product updates (announcements, changes, fixes, etc.) that users must discover.
- PublicationAuthor Information related to the person who created a publication.
- PublicationAuthorInput Input type for creating or editing publication author details.
- PublicationCommentEdge A list of edges.
- PublicationContent The publication content in different flavors.
- PublicationEdge A list of edges.
- QueryEvery GraphQL schema has a root type for both queries and mutations. The query type defines GraphQL operations that retrieve data from Noticeable servers. For more information, see "[About queries](http://graphql.org/learn/queries/)".
- UpdatePostInput Input type related to _updatePost_ mutation. DEPRECATED: use UpdatePublicationInput instead. This input will be removed after May 21, 2023.
- UpdatePublicationInput Input type related to _updatePublication_ mutation.
- __SchemaA GraphQL Introspection defines the capabilities of a GraphQL server. It exposes all available types and directives on the server, the entry points for query, mutation, and subscription operations.