link GraphQL Schema definition
- scalar ID
link Require by
- CreatePostInput Input type related to _createPost_ mutation.
- DeletePostInput Input type related to _deletePost_ mutation.
- Label# Information about a label.
- Organization A billing account on Noticeable that has collaborators, projects and publications.
- Post A post depicts product updates (announcements, changes, fixes, etc.) that users must discover.
- Project A project keeps posts and other data isolated from another project.
- QueryEvery GraphQL schema has a root type for both queries and mutations. The query type defines GraphQL operations that retrieve data from Noticeable servers. For more information, see "[About queries](http://graphql.org/learn/queries/)".
- UpdatePostInput Input type related to _updatePost_ mutation.
- User A user is an individual's account on Noticeable.io that owns projects and can make new content.